Hey English teacher! I’m always forgetting what great TEFL sites I find resources, swipe lesson plans, and download pdf handouts from.
So, even though I’m happy to share these sites with you…this list is more for my own greedy motives so I can keep track of my top favorite TEFL sites.
But meantime…you’re welcome to hog up some of the resources on these sites for yourself.
- ESLflow.com – Great resources and pdf handouts based around popular TEFL themes
- UsingEnglish.com – More handouts and exercises for your ESL students which will minimize your lesson planning time
- Internet TESOL Journal – You’ll love the conversation questions you can use in the classroom to get students talking about a wide range of activities
- Breaking News English – New lessons based around current events with lots of exercises and resources ready to just print and teach
- Busy Teachers – Thousands of ESL worksheets and lesson ideas to get you up and running fast
- EFL Classroom – More great lesson plan ideas for your English classes with lots of video suggestions
I’ll keep adding more as I find them…so the number will probably change at the top.